C O M M I S S I O N S
How I Accept Sculpture Commissions ..
1. You describe, in as much detail as possible, the type of sculpture you want created, the approximate budget, and your time frame.
2. I will give you an exact time frame and final costs. I am currently requiring a 6 to 8 week lead time for all new work.
3. Payment schedule is: 1/3 down to start. 1/3 when I send you photos of the completed piece or send you a sample. Final 1/3 is due within 10 days after you receive the final sculpture.
4. Only type of payments I accept: PayPal, Bank Check, Money Order.
If you want to pay using a credit card, you can do so at PayPal.com
5. I ship and insure the piece only after 2nd payment in full.
6. I offer a full money back guarantee. You can return the piece within 7 days for a full refund or exchange or credit, less shipping.
I have completed hundreds of commissions and shipped them all over the world, I find this arrangement works best for my clients and me. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me. (No Phone Calls, Please)
Thank You! Sal Villano